Last Date To Apply: October 30, 2020
Applications for Fully Funded DAAD ERP Study Scholarships are invited for Graduates of Economics and Business Administration at German universities.
Sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. The ERP Study Scholarships provide overseas graduates of Economics and Business Administration, with possibilities to do a Master’s degree course at state-recognised or a state (public) German high school institution and to obtain a Master’s Degree in Germany in the field of Economics and Business Administration.
Who can apply?
Excellently-qualified graduates who have accomplished a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or similar academic degree) in the discipline of Economics and Business Administration at the latest by the time they start their scholarship-supported study programme.
What can be funded?
A full Master’s degree study programme in Germany.
Period of the funding:
18 – 24 months Scholarships are granted for degree courses with a period of three or four semesters. To obtain further funding after the first year of study, proof of academic achievements thus far need to indicate that the study programme can be done successfully inside the standard duration of the study.
Successful candidates will get the following benefits:
Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
A study allowance of 460 euros a year
Payments for accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
In a decision of the selection committee, the DAAD can also fund the attendance of a German course at a school of language in Germany for one month before scholarship studies begin.
Further funds available upon application (except Family allowances)
For DAAD ERP Study Scholarships:
Applicants should hold at least their first academic degree.
As a rule, candidates must have taken the final examinations of their final academic diploma no longer than six years before the application time.
Can’t be considered applicants resident in Germany for more than 15 months at the time of application.
Applicants ought to apply to three host universities for admission to research simultaneously. The scholarship award letter from the DAAD will only become effective if the notification of admission has been introduced to the DAAD in due time before the starting of the scholarship.
The DAAD can’t consider incomplete applications.
Language abilities (German or English) following the requirements of the desired study programme have to be proved.
The application system DAAD ERP Study Scholarships occurs online via the DAAD portal. Please be aware that the “Submitting an application” tab in the scholarship Applyingle the current application duration is running. After the expiration of the application’s deadline, the portal for this programme will not be available until the next application period.
The portal opens before six weeks of the application deadline.
Certificates, proof of credits, and translations may also be scanned in non-certified form and be uploaded to the DAAD portal. DAAD’s Head Office will only request certified copies of the presented files in paper form if a grant is awarded!
Required Documents to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Statement about academic and personal motives for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1–2 pages).
- Admission Letter to a study programme; this can be as a result submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme starts if it is not available at the time of application.
- Form “Information about your desired master programmes“.
- University diploma certificates indicating final grade(s): the certificates need to be subsequently submitted earlier than the scholarship-supported study programme starts if studies have not been accomplished at the time of application.
- Proof of the level of German skills at the time of application and language proficiency tests following the requirements of the chosen study programmes.
- Other files you think may be of relevance to your application (e.g. certificates of employment, proof of placements).
- University certificates on all annual examinations grade(s), incl. Clarification of grading system.
- German or English translations of files submitted in the national language Copy of school-leaving certificates which entitles holders to study at a university in the home U. S. (with all individual grades).