Last Date To Apply: February 1, 2021
The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship program consists of both the High Potential Scholarship funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund and the Holland Scholarship financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in association with universities of applied sciences and Dutch universities. The Scholarship is for international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree program in the Netherlands.
Chosen applicants will obtain the following benefits:
- Living expenses: € 11,400 (12 months) or € 22,800 (24 months)
- Liability & Health insurance: € 700
- Visa costs: € 174
- Tuition payments: € 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your program
- Pre-Academic Training charges.
Candidates must meet the following requirements the Scholarship:
- Hold nationality from outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the Netherlands’ visa and residence permit requirements.
- Do not have a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Have applied for a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for 2021-2022.
- Meet the specific requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- Have never joined a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have ended an exchange program in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- Are not older than 35 years on September 1, 2021
- Have got excellent results during your prior education programs, as proved by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If many applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to candidates whose academic transcript or certified letter demonstrates they are among the top 5% of the 2021-2022 program applicants.
A full list of the Master’s programs participating in the program will be available in September 2020.
Step 1: Choose one of the participating Master’s programs at Maastricht University.
Step 2: Please fill in the form (the form will open in October 2020), upload the required documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of motivation (Cover letter).
- Proof of academic excellence.
- The contact details of one referee.
Step 3: You need to contact the referee provided in your application and ask them to send their reference letter per email to [email protected] by midnight on February 1, 2021 (Central European Time).