Last Date To Apply: September 01, 2020
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Distance Learning Scholarship helps young people living in London who want to study our courses through distance learning.
The scholarship is reachable if you are unable to study without monetary support. It covers all University of London lessons and examination fees, and count guidance and careers help in the course of the course.
Sir John Cass’s Foundation Distance Learning Scholarship holders obtain additional support, such as a custom-built careers programme from The Careers Group, University of London. Which includes:
- Induction at the University of London, the place you meet your Careers Consultant and the help you will receive.
- Three consultations during the year to improve your employability skills.
Access to careers resources, which includes careers help-sheets and the JobOnline portal.
- Support from an alumni mentor with connections to your discipline of study or desired employment region (second yr onwards).
Scholarship recipients additionally receive a tour of our campus and an introduction to the University’s student community, facilities and services.
To be eligible for Sir John Cass’s Foundation Scholarship, candidates need to be:
- Permanently live for at least one year in one of the listed London boroughs*.
- Under 25 years old
- Able to outline, without the scholarship you are unable to begin one of our courses
- From a low earnings background and be capable of digesting why, without the scholarship, you are unable to undertake one of our courses.
- Studying on a course (part-time or full-time) that is at least one year in duration
Candidates requirements for Sir John Cass’s Foundation Scholarship:
- Download and accomplish the application form [Word, 18KB]
- Please apply for your chosen diploma through its course page.
- Upload your completed scholarship form below the ‘Scholarship Form’.
- Pay an online application fee, where applicable.
We will consider finished applications Only. We will refund the application charge when we consider your scholarship application.
If you want to apply for the scholarship however are unable to pay the application fee, please contact us.